NAMHSAR offers the following court-ordered courses:
- Anger Management 4-52hrs.
- Alcohol & Other Drugs 4-24hrs.
- Co-parenting and Divorce Education 4-24hrs.
- Domestic Violence 4-52hrs.
- Battery Intervention 4-52hrs.
- Parenting 101 4-24hrs.
- Shoplifting 4-12hrs.
What you need to do:
- Ask your judge or lawyer how many hours you need to complete
- Enroll and complete within at least 2 weeks if your deadline.
- Upon enrollment, you will receive a Letter of Enrollment stating that you have enrolled in the course and intend on completing it.
Upon completion you will receive a certificate of completion. Some judges may require for a hard copy to be submitted to the courts, and that’s why you need to enroll and complete the course(s) at least within 2 weeks of the mandate.
Fee: The fee for these courses range from $35-$120 depending on the amount of hours you must complete.